taking the road less traveled...
Kid L gets a weird look on her face every time I tell her that the song she likes is really a cover of a song that came before her time.
"Hey Ma, did you know Paul McCartney was in another band, before Wings?"
I'll pick option C: When you remember the words AND the dance moves when all the Kid's friends are over. My mother was famous for this one.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Kid L gets a weird look on her face every time I tell her that the song she likes is really a cover of a song that came before her time.
"Hey Ma, did you know Paul McCartney was in another band, before Wings?"
I'll pick option C: When you remember the words AND the dance moves when all the Kid's friends are over. My mother was famous for this one.
Post a Comment