Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Doodly do


~Yesterday and today were both long days. Tonight was our monthly vestry meetings. These aren't bad meetings, as meetings go, but after a long day ....well, let's just say I was ready to be home.

~This is what I do during meetings--in fact, that is the doodle from tonight's meeting.

~I wish I could really draw.

~You can see another doodle here. And I have lots more where those came from.

7 comments:

Kate said...

That would be a great design for decorative paper. It almost looks like the decoration that was on my friend's wedding cake.

Anonymous said...

ok, that's the most beautiful doodle I've ever seen! nevermind drawing, I wish I could doodle like that :)

Leslie M-B said...

Fabulous doodles. Have you thought about designing fabric?

J said...

Great doodles. They could be some cool letterpress designs.

My father was known for doodling while on the bench (he was a judge). When he retired, some of the doodles were replicated in a law review article on him.

Crimson Rambler said...

WHAT THEY ALL SAID!!!

ccw said...

Ok, I thought this was art.

I love your doodles. I tend to start making hearts and then giving them faces and hair. I also make trees in the manner that I learned in 5th grade.

kathy a. said...

great doodles! i am semi-remembered for doodling during meetings and court [cough] rather obsessively. you have a much more open and pretty doodling style.