After posting last night I lay down on the couch "just for a minute" and fell fast asleep. And had a classic anxiety dream. You know the one: I was trying to get ready to catch a plane somewhere and I just couldn't get ready. Couldn't pack. Didn't remember how to get to the airport. Not enough time. At one point something caught on fire and I couldn't remember how to make my cell phone work to call 911. Felt like I was in some sort of time quick sand. Crazy.
Consider the irony of me saying that I was going to try to do things a bit differently and then dream about FLYING somewhere -- since I never fly. The not-enough-time-to-get-ready part--not so ironic--just typical.
I woke up sometime after midnight to put myself to bed. I almost blogged the dream then because it was so vivid, and I kind of wish I had because I'm sure I've forgotten parts now. But it truly was classic.
Tonight I shall go straight upstairs to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment