Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ordinary day

Part of the purpose of Project 365 is to record what life is like each and every day. I'm afraid shots of my office would be pretty boring, especially since everything is piled in the middle of the floor right now while the office gets painted.

But tonight I cooked dinner. I know, most people cook dinner everyday, but I don't. Bad habit, but there you go. So while I know this isn't great photography I offer you this snapshot of what is probably the most momentous part of my day, homemade vegetable soup:

4/365

And two others I took on New Year's Eve in Maine, as a reminder of winter is supposed to look like...


5/365

6/365

I do intend to work on the other part of Project 365--improving my photography skills..doing it every day may prove more of a challenge than NaBloPoMo!

8 comments:

Yankee, Transferred said...

oooh, lovely photos.

Ianqui said...

doing it every day may prove more of a challenge than NaBloPoMo

Especially because it's a whole year!

susan said...

Yummm...what's the leafy green? I bought kale the other day and need to find a good use for it.

I am totally impressed with this project--thanks for taking it up. I'm really enjoying your and ianqui's photos.

Rev Dr Mom said...

Susan, it's mustard greens, but I bet kale would work in soup too.

Billie said...

Bwahahahaha . . . welcome to the dark side. (Love your photos, by the way!)

jo(e) said...

That soup looks delicious. I like seeing photos of things that are part of our ordinary, daily lives ....

Andromeda Jazmon said...

I am doing this on flickr. I am linking you in my photos blogroll. Great photos!

Snickollet said...

Yum, that soup looks magnificent. My life has been low on veggies lately and you've inspired me to make soup.

I'm really enjoying your photos. What a wonderful chronicle of your life this will be. Do you know about Noah Kalina, who takes a picture of himself every day and has done so for years? It's his chronicle of the aging process. Variations on a theme. Interesting stuff.