After seeing
this over at Bright Star's I think that I am going to do a "
Project 365"--post one picture every day for a year, or at least one picture for everyday of the year (so if I miss one day I'll post two the next). B* has a
separate blog for hers, but I think that I will just post mine right here. Starting January 1st isn't required, but I'm thinking I might post a few extras today and tomorrow and then do one a day for the rest of the year. We'll see how it goes.
1/365 Christmas Tree

2/365 Christmas Fire

3/365 New Year's Eve in Maine
3 comments:
Lovely winter images! We can start whatever day we want, I think, but I would guess it's ideal to start on Jan. 1. I'm just random and I didn't start on Jan. 1.
Wow: I especiall love the shot of your dog in the snow. What with our 50 degree weather here I am forgetting what snow looks like.
I am very impressed with anyone's ability to post anything daily, esp pictures. The digital camera has made me the slowest picture producer in North American. I upload so erratically and then organize them even less! So I'm very impressed with the 365 plan--and looking forward to seeing images to go with your words.
Susan, I was the world's WORST about ever getting film developed. Some where I have a drawer full of old roll undeveloped--sad really. Having a digital camera made it SO much easier for me!
But we'll see if I can stick to every day!!
Post a Comment