taking the road less traveled...
how cute! you've got some really nice photos up!good luck with the project! i'm trying it too over at a different-than-usual place! (this is musing disciple, formerly of epilegomai, currently between written blogs)
Project 365. All Grover All The Time.(Let's see if we can get other people to post Grover pics.)
"Super Grover! And I'm cute, too!"
Grover is my hero. More Grover, please!
There is a MONSTER in your office!We are big fans of the Monster at the End of this Book. Gotta love the grover.
Susan, I love that book! We used to read it over and over; I think we still have it packed up somewhere.
Did you have the one about his resting place?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
how cute! you've got some really nice photos up!
good luck with the project! i'm trying it too over at a different-than-usual place! (this is musing disciple, formerly of epilegomai, currently between written blogs)
Project 365. All Grover All The Time.
(Let's see if we can get other people to post Grover pics.)
"Super Grover! And I'm cute, too!"
Grover is my hero. More Grover, please!
There is a MONSTER in your office!
We are big fans of the Monster at the End of this Book. Gotta love the grover.
Susan, I love that book! We used to read it over and over; I think we still have it packed up somewhere.
Did you have the one about his resting place?
Post a Comment