taking the road less traveled...
I love these, especially the car.
Beautiful! I agree, the car is pretty great.
I love these!Can I join in?
What excellent photos. I'm just catching up. The Attorney is addicted to Sudoku (sp?), too. And I love the self portrait.
the car is fantastic. especially because it is a VW bug!
All three of these are wonderful! The last one is kind of the twist that just perfectly completes the set, but they all work so well individually and together.
I love these!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love these, especially the car.
Beautiful! I agree, the car is pretty great.
I love these!
Can I join in?
What excellent photos. I'm just catching up. The Attorney is addicted to Sudoku (sp?), too. And I love the self portrait.
the car is fantastic. especially because it is a VW bug!
All three of these are wonderful! The last one is kind of the twist that just perfectly completes the set, but they all work so well individually and together.
I love these!
Post a Comment