Friday, January 26, 2007

Morning light through the back door

25/364


26/365

The hall between the kitchen and the dining room is a pantry--probably was meant as a "butler's pantry". I love the old cupboards with the glass doors. When the kitchen was remodeled before I moved in there was talk of getting rid of the pantry, but I'm glad they didn't. I like it.

9 comments:

chichimama said...

I love that pantry! How gorgeous.

Tiruncula said...

Ooh, I want one!

Caminante said...

Great house. From the little I have seen, I like its fen shwei. It has lots of potential.

jo(e) said...

I am envious of the pantry.

Unknown said...

Oh, beautiful!

Yankee, Transferred said...

Love the pantry! It's terrific!

diana christine said...

this is an incredibly beautiful pantry, just like one i would love to have (and i love my time in the kitchen). the light coming in through the windows and falling onto gleaming wood floors, the abundant cupboards and many drawers, this is a beautiful, breathtaking space...

Andromeda Jazmon said...

Your house is so beautiful... and clean! I could wish for a vacation there.

ccw said...

I am envious of that beautiful pantry. It is stunning!