Thursday, July 31, 2008

Free at last...

~Well, sort of.

~When I walked out of the office at 6 pm my vacation officially started. Hurrah!

~But my to-do list is still not teh-done...

~Some of it will just have to wait. A couple of things I will do here and email to the parish administrator. And one very large (and very annoying) project I will sneak into the office and work on clandestinely. Because I promised someone I'd try to get it done. Ack.

~Meanwhile car must be worked on before we leave town in a week, and the house is a pit because I've been too tired to do anything to it the last 10 days or so. Such is life.

~But tomorrow I'm sleeping in. And then I may go to the movies. Or something...

2 comments:

Jane Ellen+ said...

Hooray for sleeping in... or something.

Tomorrow is my day off, so I hope to join in your not-work plans.

Huzzah!

Sophia said...

Have a wonderful vacation!