From the RGBPs: What are five things you can't leave home without?
1. My computer--need to read blogs, need to write blogs, need to read the comics and the NY Times, need Google. As my vacation posts from last summer noted, high speed internet access is also essential :)
2. My cell phone--how else can we keep up with each other? I was slow to get on the cell phone bandwagon, but now I don't leave home without it. And since I got my Crackberry I can check email, too.
3. My camera--although I've done miserably with my photoblog this summer, (or perhaps BECAUSE of that) I intend to take many pictures. And have done so on every trip in recent memory. I try not leave home even locally without my camera (though I'm not so good at it these days).
4. Some books--whether I get around to reading them or not, must take them with me. This year it will likely be work-related books, but I have stacks of them I want to get read, so that's okay.
5. My hair dryer--okay, I'm vain. I need to blow-dry my hair every day. And since I'm admitting my vanity, I need a touch of mascara and lipstick every day, too. And sunscreen. Now you know the ugly truth :)
I'll be packing and heading out two weeks from today, and I can't wait!
4 comments:
looking forward to yur pictures.
:)
Yay! Vacation!!! I hope you have a great time on your trip, and take all kinds of wonderful pictures for us to see. :-)
Great play, RevDoc! :-)
Pictures are good. I didn't want to admit that I also need my hair dryer! Have fun.
You need an Iphone to do 1, 2 and 3. Can you tell I'm in love with mine? You can probable train it to do 4 and 5 too, but I haven't gotten that far yet.
Great play
Have a wonderful vacation.
Post a Comment