taking the road less traveled...
Gov. B. is just insane. How else can anyone explain his actions? I am embarrased to live in Illinois.....
My husband thinks Blago just has a big ego, but I personally think he is deluded.And he was thinking about naming Oprah to the senate seat? I like her, but she is an entertainer. I don't think he needs to go to jail, but to therapy.
i don't know if there is a therapy for what ails the [soon-to-be-former] gov.
Yeah, Gandhi. And all that.
I just love that they didn't know there were eight babies in there. They thought there were only seven until they went in for the c-section. Crazy!
I love how nobody is commenting on whether the mom had fertility treatments.Duh. People. The human body is designed to hold no more than 2-3 babies at a time.
i'm so proud to call Blago my governor. Snort.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Gov. B. is just insane. How else can anyone explain his actions? I am embarrased to live in Illinois.....
My husband thinks Blago just has a big ego, but I personally think he is deluded.
And he was thinking about naming Oprah to the senate seat? I like her, but she is an entertainer. I don't think he needs to go to jail, but to therapy.
i don't know if there is a therapy for what ails the [soon-to-be-former] gov.
Yeah, Gandhi. And all that.
I just love that they didn't know there were eight babies in there. They thought there were only seven until they went in for the c-section. Crazy!
I love how nobody is commenting on whether the mom had fertility treatments.
Duh. People. The human body is designed to hold no more than 2-3 babies at a time.
i'm so proud to call Blago my governor. Snort.
Post a Comment