~I'm sort of sorry that Caroline Kennedy has withdrawn from contention for the NY senate seat. I kind of liked her. Maybe she hasn't held office, but she has worked hard for education, and she's smart and articulate, and doesn't seem to let her family name go to her head. And I'm touched that she's withdrawn out of concern for her uncle...although I don't think that bodes well for his long term prognosis.
~Maybe I've just drunk the Kennedy kool-aid, being a child of the Camelot era. I remember when JFK was elected and when he was assassinated, and when RFK ran for president and was killed, and I remember Caroline as a child, and the pictures of her in the oval office with her brother.
~I'm waiting now for the Kid to get home from his inauguration trip. I've seen some of his pictures, but I want to see more, and to hear more about it. I'm so glad he was able to go.
~Today was a long day with too many meetings, and tomorrow promises to be more of the same. Gah.
~The timing of today's meetings meant I didn't get any dinner. I don't do well skipping meals, so I ate junk, which I've been trying not to do. But really scheduling meetings like that? Not good.
~And now, some gratuitous baby cuteness, because we can never have too much baby cuteness~
ETA: I'm always appalled by the typos I find after I hit publish! Really, I'm a good speller and a good editor, but somehow here, I lose those skills! I think I've fixed them all now...
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! The chubby knees and elbows. How can you not just munch on those?
Post a Comment