~because I've been complaining so much lately:
~It was pleasantly warm today--the difference may have been the humidity as much as the temperature, but it was much nicer. And a lovely cool breeze is blowing in the window now. It will be good sleeping weather.
~I had one of the best working meetings with my boss that I've ever had: if things were always like that I'd have no complaints. Why the difference? I have no earthly idea.
~And I had a planning meeting with someone who has become my unofficial mentor with whom I am working on an exciting new project for fall. It was a good and productive meeting and I'm really psyched about the project we're planning.
~I am gradually whittling away some of the huge pile of stuff that ended up on my plate as a result of some staff changes. I'm still not sure how it will all get done, but I have a better perpective on it.
~All in all a pretty good day (even if it makes for a very boring post ...)
No comments:
Post a Comment