Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Avoidance

~I have some large and daunting tasks ahead of me at work...and I've been avoiding them. How? By plugging away ever so diligently at the huge pile of smaller things I need to get done. So I am being productive, but those large and daunting tasks...must get done. Somehow.

~All day long I've thought it was Thursday. Is that avoidance of some sort, too?

~I have not posted on my photoblog in two weeks. And the longer I go without posting, the harder it seems to get back to it. Not avoidance per se. But I haven't been taking any pictures. Sigh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think jumping ahead a day is avoidance. Sounds more like summer!

~profgrrrrl~ said...

I can relate re: the photoblog. For a while I was keeping up on photos but not getting to the posting part. Every time I thought of doing so, I felt overwhelmed. And then a few things happened that got me off the photo-taking path.

I'm thinking it's OK to just jump back in, a "start where you are" mentality and I may do so soon, especially with travels ahead. Or not. We'll see.

And summer is a great time for forgetting the day of the week.