taking the road less traveled...
!!!Yay!!! They'll probably get someone worse, however... (sorry for the 6.5 years into this administration total cynicism)...
alex, that did occur to me, too, especially when I listened to a commentator list off the things that the next AG would have to deal with.
It's about time. That's all I have to say!
What NSLS said. And congrats to you, too, grandma!
You think Dubya will nominate Harriet Myers :(? I am like Anne Lamont--I have to pray for forgiveness each time I think of him, as my thoughts are far from charitable.
The NYT later changed the adverb from 'grudgingly' to 'reluctantly.' Interesting shift as the morning wore on.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
!!!Yay!!! They'll probably get someone worse, however... (sorry for the 6.5 years into this administration total cynicism)...
alex, that did occur to me, too, especially when I listened to a commentator list off the things that the next AG would have to deal with.
It's about time. That's all I have to say!
What NSLS said. And congrats to you, too, grandma!
You think Dubya will nominate Harriet Myers :(?
I am like Anne Lamont--I have to pray for forgiveness each time I think of him, as my thoughts are far from charitable.
The NYT later changed the adverb from 'grudgingly' to 'reluctantly.' Interesting shift as the morning wore on.
Post a Comment