I am not much of a list maker usually, but this week I made a list of all the things I needed to get done, and by 4:15 this afternoon I had them all checked off. So I am officially ON VACATION for the next three weeks! Woo-hoo!
Tomorrow I head for the Big Apple where LD#2 will meet me. Saturday morning we'll take the train to the Philly/NJ area for Elder Son's engagement party and then take the train back. Sunday is my day in the city, and camera shopping is on my agenda. LD has to leave Sunday afternoon, and I'll head back home on Monday.
The Kid was invited on this trip but adamantly insisted that he'd rather stay here and work---until this afternoon when he heard me talking about where I might have dinner in the city. Sigh. Bus and train tickets are bought and I think it is too late for him to come along. But he's staying with a friend who has all the right video games, so I don't think he'll mind so much tomorrow.
I would love to have some blogger meet-ups, but my schedule is so tight that I haven't really tried to arrange any. Next time....
2 comments:
Hi!
I just saw your comment on my blog.
I'm not sure of your email address, but I am available Sunday afternoon if you are still able to meet.
My email is the letter s plus the last name shockley, and I think you know the rest.
I would love to meet you if you have time; if not perhaps some other time.
Sophia (I can't get my log in to work)
You should go to Chocolate Bar if you get a chance! Are you going to be in Chelsea or the West Village?
Post a Comment