taking the road less traveled...
The second one from the top! Great composition and depth of field! I like how the one near the front is only half in the frame.
I was going to say exactly what b* said! nice job!
Oh, yeah, nice!
Is the top one a female Baltimore oriole?
Those are really beautiful, rdm.
lovely, Rev., just lovely.
Beautiful! I can see that the new camera is going to be fun.
Beautiful! Can I get you to come plant flowers at my house?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
The second one from the top! Great composition and depth of field! I like how the one near the front is only half in the frame.
I was going to say exactly what b* said! nice job!
Oh, yeah, nice!
Is the top one a female Baltimore oriole?
Those are really beautiful, rdm.
lovely, Rev., just lovely.
Beautiful! I can see that the new camera is going to be fun.
Beautiful! Can I get you to come plant flowers at my house?
Post a Comment