Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Vacation photoblog 2

We went to the fair...

Where we saw chickens and sheep (this one was being shorn)


And rode rides on the midway




And played games


And saw Galaxy Girl do insane tricks on top of a VERY TALL pole--here she's swaying in the breeze...


And here she's on another platform being pulled around by the motorcycle


But it gets crazier...


Meanwhile a tamer act--50 hula-hoops


After eating yummy fair food (sorry, no pix of that) we went back to the midway








And then, very tired, we went home.

3 comments:

chichimama said...

A Horned Dorset!!! I haven't seen one of those in years! My little sister's first sheep was a Horned Dorset, man was it mean!

Looks like fun, I love fairs. maybe we'll try to hit than one next year when we are on vacation...

Yankee T said...

The Attorney LOVES the Mid-South Fair here. It is always here for her birthday. I can smell the cotton candy now.

jo(e) said...

Oh, the fair! I haven't gone in years. Your photos brought back all kinds of memories.