~So the whole blogging the lost thing hasn't worked for me yet. I've looked EVERYWHERE I can possibly imagine the discs being and then some, to no avail.
~I hate losing things like this when I know where I had them last but can't imagine where they could be now. Now I'm debating whether I should just replace parallels--I was going to upgrade it anyway. But the other missing disc is Bibleworks, and I can't afford to replace that right now.
~I had to go in the crawl space today to find something else--we have crawl spaces tucked under the eaves in a couple of different places, and I have moving boxes and other things I don't need on a regular basis stored. But in moving things around to find what I needed (some pieces of flooring for the construction guy who is finally finishing the work started last summer) I found two more boxes of baby stuff I'd saved. NSLS and I went through some earlier when she was here, but I had the feeling I had more somewhere--and I do.
~I wonder what else I'll find when it's time to pack up and move again? Probably my software, long after I need it.
1 comment:
Perhaps your disks are with my car keys, which still haven't surfaced despite repeated mentions on my blog. Sigh, on both our behalfs.
Post a Comment