Can it really be a whole week since I last blogged.? I honestly cannot tell you what I've been doing over the last week to be so busy, but I've only read a few blogs and haven't written anything at all.
Today, however, I had a fun day. Two friends from seminary are visting and we went to the Point Farthest Out in the Ocean from here. We went to the National Seashore and walked on the beach and then went into town and had a lovely lunch overlooking the harbor, and the walked around and shopped a little bit (fudge, Crocs and a frisby, all for the Kid), stopped in another Quaint New England Village by the Water, and then came home. The weather was just perfect today --bright and sunny and breezy and not too hot.
Unfortunately I have no pictures because I left my camera at home! How could I go off without my camera?!
3 comments:
Your day sounds lovely.
I'd like to get Crocs for the twins, but I think they are still a bit too little for the smallest size. Maybe in a month or so . . .
Hey Rev Dr. Mom,
I'm a revmommy (and wife) on the other coast (Washington). Found you on revgalblogpals and love your blog. Sounds like a wonderful day. We are having beautiful weather here too...Too bad I'm in my office right now =). Blessings to you
what are crocs?
Post a Comment