~The weather here is being true to this winter's pattern. Defying forecasts for rain and sleet, I woke to a soft and lovely snowfall that continued for several hours. But by noon it was a wet and slushy rain. If you look at the weather map we are right on the border between rain and snow so we are likely to keep switching back and forth---until Tuesday when the temps drop and it all turns to ice. Yes, that's this winter in brief.
~I did manage to lay in some groceries this afternoon, which is real progress for me. But I looked at the piles of laundry that I've been studiously ignoring and I see what I'll be doing all day tomorrow. Really, I didn't know I could go so long without doing laundry.
~I had a pleasantly relaxed Sunday afternoon--read a magazine, watched two episodes of Brothers and Sisters which I'd never seen before, read the NY Times...very pleasant. Now I'm listening to the Kid sing and play his guitar as I blog...and I'm very impressed at how good he sounds, actually.
~So I saw an article today, the link to which I can no longer find, that says a researcher may have figured out why hair gets grey...low levels of an enzyme let the hydrogen peroxide that in naturally in hair bleach it from the inside out. Do we really believe that?
~This is the first night I haven't fallen asleep on the couch before it was time to go to bed..so maybe I'll actually get up and got to bed early like I've been meaning to.
1 comment:
Hey, did you make it to bed early? I actually was in bed before 11 -- much good it did me, since Fish started yowling at @ 5AM and wouldn't shut up even after I fed him....
Post a Comment