Saturday, March 07, 2009

Springing ahead

Or forward. Or whatever. May I go on record as someone who really just doesn't like daylight savings time? I don't like springing forward. I don't like losing an hour of sleep. I don't see why it's necessary to adjust the time. Really.

Okay, enough complaining, I guess. I've had a nice day. WW is here for the weekend before she heads back to Nepal for a bit (NSLS and Baby J didn't come because Baby J had a tummy bug all week). It was a beautiful day so we walked to the coffee shop for coffee and sandwiches, and then went shopping for a bit. I made clam chowder for dinner and it was yummy. The weather was so delightful today that you could really believe that spring was coming. Unfortunately, tomorrow won't be as nice, and wintry mix returns to the forecast for Monday. Argh.

Meanwhile, since I'm losing an hour tonight (which I do resent) I must go to bed!

2 comments:

Processing Counselor said...

We were in St. Thomas or somewhere on a cruise and the time changed three days early for us. Nobody told us it was going to be permanent! I actually like the time change

Mary Beth said...

Me neither too, on the time change. I keep almost being late for work because it seems like it's so early ... darkness outside does that!