Friday, March 16, 2007

Catching up Project 365...again

48/365
My kitchen window received its final coat of paint about two weeks ago, about the same time my new table and chairs arrived. So here it is, the day it was all finished. I spend a lot of time sitting here.

49/365
While I was sitting at the table this morning watching the snow fall, one of my favorite birds, the red-bellied woodpecker came to the feeder. This isn't the greatest picture in terms of sharpness, but what I like about it is that you can see two birds on the periphery coming towards the feeder.

50/365
Again, not the sharpest photo, but I still like the birds in it. (It looks better if you click on it to enlarge it.)

51/365
This is a white-breasted nuthatch perched on the side of the garage, waiting for a turn to eat.

5 comments:

Yankee, Transferred said...

ooooh I love them when you click on them to enlarge. Excellent! We have NO chickadees here in the mid-south. I miss them!

Deirdre said...

Great to see YOUR new perch :)

SassyFemme said...

Love the bird pictures!!!

SassyFemme said...

Love the bird pictures!!!

Snickollet said...

Love your window! Enjoy it.