53/365

54/365

I walked out to the pond this afternoon; in just a few short weeks the catbriars and poison ivy will make it difficult to get back there. There were ducks, too, but they flew off before I could get a picture.
55/365

I noticed this huge nest the other day from a distance. I have no idea whether it's new or from last year, or what kind of creature inhabits(ed) it. Maybe squirrels?
56/365

Self-portrait in shadow
57/365

Afternoon sunlight
7 comments:
I love the shadowy pictures.
Despite the little picture you have in your profile, I had always imagined you having longer hair!
I love the shadow pictures! Very nice.
The watercolor effect works particularly well with the last picture.
I agree with Ianqui! I love the watercolor effect on the last one! It is very cool!
Beautiful pictures!
I love that green reflection in the water in the first two. Gorgeous.
Nice photos!
(Looks like a squirrel's nest to me.)
Post a Comment