I installed Photoshop on my MacBook a few weeks ago, but haven't done anything with it. Today I decided to play around with it and learn how to really use it. I'm not sure I achieved that goal, even in part, but I had fun.
I started with this picture, which I posted a few weeks ago and applied various filters to come up with these:
(all of which look better if you click to enlarge)
We used to use Macs exclusively. Luv 'em...but now we've made the sad move to PC, don't love 'em...
Fun pictures.
Also, responding to your post about BBT and self care on the other blog site...I hear ya. I hope you can find a clergy support group (of women, especially) sometime. I've been blessed with one all my ordained life. But now I face a move and a new call and know that losing this group and being unable to replace it may be what happens...*sigh*
I do appreciate blogging! But you are right, it is not quite the same as real live humans.
5 comments:
So cool! I love the blue and white one, especially.
Can you give lessons?
The blue and white one is very cool!
We used to use Macs exclusively. Luv 'em...but now we've made the sad move to PC, don't love 'em...
Fun pictures.
Also, responding to your post about BBT and self care on the other blog site...I hear ya. I hope you can find a clergy support group (of women, especially) sometime. I've been blessed with one all my ordained life. But now I face a move and a new call and know that losing this group and being unable to replace it may be what happens...*sigh*
I do appreciate blogging! But you are right, it is not quite the same as real live humans.
Dittos on the blue-and-white. Looks like an illustration for a book. Maybe it needs a poem to go with...
Post a Comment