Saturday, March 03, 2007

Aaarrgh!

Is anyone besides me having trouble leaving comments on blogger? Some but not all blogs that use letter verification don't show any letters...so how the heck are you supposed to leave a comment. So YT, APL, AAYOR, Woman Warrior, and maybe a couple of others I've forgotten, I've tried to comment and it won't let me.

I've had "new blogger" for a couple of months and this just started happening, so I don't think it's just the conversion that is doing it.

6 comments:

Phantom Scribbler said...

This happened to me a couple of days ago. It fixed itself eventually, but how frustrating while it lasted!

Yankee, Transferred said...

Hate that.

Unknown said...

I had the same problem, very irritating!

jo(e) said...

I came here the other day to leave a comment about how Blogger wasn't allowing me to comment anywhere .... and Blogger wouldn't let me comment.

It's so annoying.

ccw said...

I've had that happen and I just hit publish anyway. Then it pops up again and this time the letter verification is showing.

Norma said...

Easy to fix. Write your comment. Preview. It will tell you to do it, and then show the verification. Type it. Then publish.