Sunday, February 10, 2008

Shifting weather



~The weather today was nuts. This morning when I left for church the sky was bright blue, the sun was out, and it felt like spring. The Kid and I went out for lunch after church (1ish) and there was a brief rain shower. Then between 3:30 and 5:00 we had cycles of intense snow showers interspersed with clearing skies and bright sun. We had snow pellets, which I haven't seen since living in VT. Now it is windy and much colder than it 's been the last week or so.

~Of course, I took pictures. Some of them are not so great because I got snow flakes on my lens--or rather on my UV filter. Ack--must buy lens hood.





There's one more on my 365 blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had that driving home yesterday. When we left Boston it was snowing and then it was sunny and bright and then it was snowy and treacherous. Good times.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos -- thanks for sharing.