~I had something thoughtful in my mind to post tonight, but today was another day that just got away from me. So later...if I can hold those thoughts.
~I went down to church this afternoon to do a minor task to get ready for tomorrow's 7 am group only to find out that for the second time in as many days, what I'd set up early was undone by someone setting up for something else. We have got to find a way to stop working at cross purposes. It's not a good use of anyone's time, and frankly, it's aggravating.
~Tomorrow is Shrove Tuesday, and instead of a pancake supper, we're having a "delicious (potluck) dinner and decadent desserts." It serves the same purpose (getting all the sweet and rich and fatty things that we theoretically won't be eating during Lent out of the cupboard) and it requires less prep work. So we'll see how it goes. We have lots of Mardi Gras beads and masks, and a good number of people signed up.
~Lent is supposed to be a quiet reflective time. But for me it is going to be a crazy busy time. I don't mind--I just hope I can keep up with everything.
~As part of my Lenten discipline (more on that later) I'm giving up Diet Coke. Because I drink too much of it and because of this. Which is really a bummer, because I love my Diet Lime Coke.
1 comment:
That article is so depressing! I adore Pepsi!
Post a Comment