~30 posts in 30 days--actually 35 posts
~Most visits per day--103, yesterday
~Total visits for the month--2016, the most ever (still modest compared to most standards).
~Last year during NaBloPoMo I hit 10,000 visits, a little over a year after I started this blog. This year during NaBloPoMo, I crossed the 30,000 total visits line--I'm a couple hundred over at this point.
~Am I obsessed by the numbers? Ummmm, maybe at bit. It still fascinates me that people come here and read what I write.
~Like last year, I actually liked the discipline of committing to posting every.single.day, although many of my posts were mundane to say the least.
~Family angst once again gave me material to write about :(
~I didn't post as many photos as I would've guessed at the beginning of the month.
~What remains to be seen is whether I can keep the momentum I gained in November.
~It's been fun, y'all. Let's do it again next year.
3 comments:
Next year for sure.
Memo to self: I need to go to your daughter's blog and comment. I've been neglectful, but thinking of her a lot, just without the right words. Of all people, I should know better, right? Right.
Anyway, love reading your blog, and I'm glad you did NaBloPoMo.
Nicely done! And my you have a wonderful advent.
May you, I mean...
Post a Comment