Monday, November 06, 2006

Toes...and shoes

LG's first meme


The Kid's feet, taken at my ordiantion to the diaconate, June 4, 2005








Lovely Daughter #1, at the rehearsal dinner, June 23, 2006






The Kid, just before the wedding, June 24, 2006


I wish I had the picture taken after all the bridesmaids, bride, mothers of bride and groom and various others had pedicures the morning of the wedding, but I don't know whose camera was used to take that picture!

3 comments:

Ianqui said...

Is it kind of weird that you just had these shoe/foot/toe pictures sitting around?

Rev Dr Mom said...

Ianqui, for whatever reason, the Kid likes to take pictures of feet--usually when he is bored. I've been telling him for a while that I was going to make a montage of all his feet pictures and put them up somewhere--there are more!

Yankee, Transferred said...

Great meme!