According to Songbird, it's Thanksgiving Delurking Week. So stop in and say hello, or leave a link, or a blogstone (o) [which I'd seen before but never knew they were called that til today]. And thanks for coming by this way.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hello, I'm not technically a lurker, since this is the first time I've come across your blog, but wanted to leave a comment and say I like your posts and the points you make. About your previous post, I still can't believe it when I see Christmas decorations in stores in October- what the...?!
I'm a pretty poor imitation of a lurker, but I'm not sure I have told you how much I appreciate your point-of-view, and how much I hope your next call will be nearer to me!
9 comments:
Hello, I'm not technically a lurker, since this is the first time I've come across your blog, but wanted to leave a comment and say I like your posts and the points you make. About your previous post, I still can't believe it when I see Christmas decorations in stores in October- what the...?!
I'm a pretty poor imitation of a lurker, but I'm not sure I have told you how much I appreciate your point-of-view, and how much I hope your next call will be nearer to me!
Hi there!
Hi there!
(Waving)
Here I am, commenting!
Hi!
I think I've commented before but if not...howdy!
(I don't know if I qualify as a lurker, having written an article and all...I think you knew I was there!)
(0)
blog on!
howdy howdy
Post a Comment