It's November 30, and I made it--I posted every day, although there was a lot of filler. (I am reminded of my friend D's blog title On Not Being a Sausage, which comes from the teachings of Silvanus: "Do not be a sausage which is full of useless things," and feeling very sausagey myself!) It was a discipline if nothing else.
They say that the older you are, the faster time goes by, and I must say that I am finding that to be true. It seems impossible that the whole month of November has passed already. December will be even faster, I know, with the rush to Christmas. I bought my first Christmas present today, which puts me (for the moment) ahead of where I usually am this time of the year. And I got the Advent calendars out of the attic (I have several reusable ones.) Liturgically, Advent began yesterday, but Advent calendars usually run for the 24 days in December, so tomorrow will be Day 1. My concession to Christmas decorating is to hang one of the Advent calendars on the back door. I need to find something Adventy for the front door, too.
Even though NaBloPoMo is no mo, I am going to keep writing. Maybe I'll even have something to say :)
1 comment:
Congrats!!!!!
Post a Comment