Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blah

The headache I thought might be related to not enough sleep? Was still around today, even though I had a good night's sleep last night. I felt okay when I got up, but felt worse and worse as the day went on. So tired, too. I was worried that I was coming down with something, and I took my temperature when I came home from work, but thankfully no fever, and no other symptoms but headache and general yuckiness.

Which means that I got virtually no work done today. I made a couple of visits this morning (before I started feeling so bad) and installed my shiny new printer in my office this afternoon, and that's about it. I must do planning for Thankgiving and Advent and my installation--soon! And finish the thank-you notes for pledges. And all the other things on the to-do list. So I hope I get my energy back tomorrow!

And now I shall go to bed, and hope that another good night's sleep will help.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you have a doctor yet in your new area? Be sure you don't have the flu!