My blogging hiatus has been mostly unintentional. We went to Vermont for a few days, and I stayed pretty busy taking care of Baby J, and didn't spend as much time as I normally do on the computer.
Then there's been some computer weirdness: first my new bluetooth mouse quit working. I'm not sure whether it's the mouse or the bluetooth receiver thingy in my computer; none of the trouble shooting tips I've found seem to help, so I'm going to have to call apple, I guess. I can manage without a mouse, but I prefer using one. I gave my old usb mouse to the Kid who had wrecked his apple mouse by always tapping it in time to his music.
I upgraded my software (Leopard, iLife 09 and iWorks 09) when my new hard drive was installed, and then I had to buy a new version of Photoshop because when I went to reload my old one, it said some files were corrupt. Now nothing works quite the same and I have to figure all that out. Trying to post a picture here doesn't work right; again not sure if it's my computer or something else--bloggger wouldn't let me upload any pix the one time I tried to post while I was away, and now it's trying to upload my whole iPhoto library instead of lettting me select the picture I want. Craziness that I have little patience for.
I had lots of fun with Baby J who is a very active one-year-old; if I can ever figure out what's going on with my computer I have more pictures to post.
Now it's back to the real world, I guess. Laundry beckons along with other work duties, domestic and ecclesiastical. (For some reason I just felt like throwing in a big word.) More interesting stuff later, I hope.
1 comment:
Welcome back. Praying for the Lord of all computers to heal yours....we can't exactly anoint it, can we? Remember when we didn't have computers, and we had physical files and typewriters? Some days I miss that.
Post a Comment