I think I posted a few months ago about being surprised at work when I thought I couldn't be surprised anymore...and it wasn't a happy surprise. Well, it happened again today. And it was worse.
It has been a hellacious day, and this bit of unpleasantness isn't over yet. And I don't think there will be a happy ending.
Sigh.
10 comments:
((Rev. Dr. Mom))
I'm sorry; seems to be the season for it. Prayers for you tonight...
Sorry to hear this, thinking of you.
Oh, I'm sorry. Love and prayers
Yea, that happens. I'm sorry. My thoughts are with you.
Joanna
oh no! I am sorry to hear it. It sucks when we think it can't be worse and then are unpleasantly surprised.
((RevDrMom)) Take care of yourself as best you can.
well crap. I'm pretty sure that's what I said last time. I'm so sorry this is happening. Be kind to yourself. Blessings...
Oh, so sorry to hear this. (((RDMom)))
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear it. I hope that by today (the day after you blogged) that things have at least calmed down a little even if they haven't gotten better?
I am so, so sorry.
it's hard, watching a train wreck and not being able to stop it.
Post a Comment