Monday, February 16, 2009

What I did on my day off

~Slept in

~Did my taxes--in just under an hour--how I do love turb0taxdotcom!

~Started the Kid's FAFSA

~Went to the movies--Slumdog Millionaire--great movie

~Bought a few groceries

~Worked on leaflet for Lent--it should be finished, but some of the work chaos has affected this

~Wrote and mailed few 'thank-you' notes

~Put netflix back in the mail (these last two might seem piddling, but I am AWFUL at actually getting things in snail mail)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Would you ask my church treasurer to release my W-2 so I can join you? (Yes, I work at Dysfunction Junction.)

ccw said...

I started our taxes but am still working on them. It would take me an eon if I did not use the same web service.

That's a very productive day. Care to come over and work at my house?

jo(e) said...

I thought Slumdog Millionaire was really compelling. And the photography in it was fantastic.