~This last week has been utterly exhausting. Suffice it it say that at the end of a long week I continue to feel manipulated and jerked around and betrayed. And events continue to unfold--less directly related to me but still having bearing on my life.
~But I have also been incredibly supported and cared for this week--by all of your kind comments, by calls from family and friends, and by a mentor who has done everything possible both to help me remain sane and to navigate these rough waters successfully, not just surviving but coming out in a good place.
~The other day Cheesehead wrote about learning to look out for the bears hiding in the woods instead of being surprised by them. That is a very apt metaphor for me, too, because was I ever surprised by the bears that got me this week. And then the fact that I was surprised was held against me, too.
~And now I am going to bed. Before midnight, for a change.
6 comments:
Sleep well, and keep on holding onto the good in the midst of the crap.
Being ambushed is absolutely horrible. It is one of the most helpless times. Continuing to pray for you.
Hold on, hold on, and let us hold on for and with you.
We're all here and not going anywhere. A bit of sleep will surely make you feel better in yourself at least...maybe pre midnight bedtimes ought to be the rule for you till the bears have gone away.
I'm just home from a week away and catching up on my blog reading. I'm sending you all kinds of hugs and warm energy through the internet.
I hope you are taking good care of yourself.
I've been thinking about you and praying that there is a calm, peaceful corner somewhere for you to rest, and know you are loved and respected...
..and that you have a good supply of chocolate laid in. Just for emergencies, of course.
Post a Comment