Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas day

The Kid and I arrived in VT for Christmas with NSLS and family about 4:30 this afternoon (after making the trip in record time). We've opened presents, played with the baby, and had a scrumptious dinner, and having done three services yesterday and one today before leaving (in addition to shopping, wrapping, directing the pageant, and throwing an open house for the choir between services), I am beyond exhausted. But I just have to say, that after a crappy lead up, Christmas itself has been lovely, and tomorrow I may tell you more about it. But for now, I am going to be before midnight for a change, and looking forward to a few days away from work.

Hope your day has been "merry and bright" whatever you've been celebrating.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

What Now? said...

Merry Christmas, and here's hoping you get a little R&R now!

kathy a. said...

belated merry christmas! and i hope that the rest of your visit is just lovely, and that you catch up on some sleep and relaxation.