Blog the first line of the first post for each month of the year.
January: Raising my glass to wish you all a wonderful new year!
February: Chichimama resolved to be a list person this year. As I commented at her place, I am NOT a list person--
March: And tomorrow doesn't promise to be any shorter. I'm just really, really busy right now.
April: This is awesome ...and hilarious, and perfect for a generation that grew up with Harry Potter.
May: I heard a statistic on NPR this morning indicating that Obama is the favorite among voters under 45 and Clinton is the favorite among those over 45.
June: Finally we had a day with temps above 70! And about time--it just doesn't seem possible that it is June 1 already.
July: When I write--whether it is here, or a sermon, or a piece for the newsletter--it often feels like what I want to say is just out of reach.
August: I don't have any particular strategy.
September: It has been an absolutely gorgeous weekend here in northern New England--the best of the end-of-summer, beginning-of-fall.
October: I don't know where September went, but here we are in October.
November:

December: I had a great session with my clergy coach today (about which I will likely have more to say later) and one thing we touched on was how I write--particularly how I write sermons.
No comments:
Post a Comment