As seen at Mibi's:
1. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names):
Emilee Bennett
2. NASCAR NAME: (first name of your mother’s dad, father’s dad):
Clarence Bennett
3. STAR WARS NAME: (the first 2 letters of your last name, first 4 letters of your first name):
Morevd*--which actually kind of works for Star Wars
4. DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal):
Blue Dog
5. SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you live):
It just occurred to me that I've never given the place I live a pseudonym, just referred to it obliquely. Hmmm.....
Dr Village (boring, but the best I can do, or maybe I should just plead the 5th...)
6. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite alcoholic drink, optionally add “THE” to the beginning):
The Purple Mojito (not sure if that is actually my favorite--I've only ever had one in my life but it sounds good)
7. FLY NAME: (first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name):
Reom* **
8. GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite cookie): BunnyTracksMilano
Ginger Snap
9.ROCK STAR NAME: (current pet’s name, current street name):
Main (no pet right now)
10. PORN NAME: (1st pet, street you grew up on):
Twinkle Morgan
*assuming Rev Dr is my first name and Mom is my last name :)
**that actually would make my real first name
No comments:
Post a Comment