Monday, August 04, 2008

Extricated myself...

~from the project I was going to work on today. Long story, but the upshot is that I put it off until I get back, and smoothed the feathers of the person who "wasn't sleeping" because it wasn't done yet. I may regret it when it is still hanging over my head in a few weeks, but part of the reason is out of my control anyway.

~Meanwhile I hear through the grapevine that other crises are brewing at work...it's a real roller coaster there these days. I am glad I am leaving town!

~I now have big holes in the bathroom wall and ceiling, and in one closet upstairs to give the plumbers access to the pipes. I have plaster walls, not drywall, and they did quite a bit of (controlled) damage. Should be interesting to see how this all turns out...

~I have a free day now. Hmmm, maybe I'll take a nap. Or watch a movie. Ah...., vacation!

2 comments:

kathy a. said...

glad you put off that project until after vacation. whomever is losing sleep because it isn't done has a little perspective problem, no?

ccw said...

Enjoy vacation!!

I agree with kathy on the perspective problem; good for you for getting yourself out of the project for now.