Thursday, August 28, 2008

Vacation Part Deux

~After working pretty much non-stop since we came home from Maine, I'm taking this weekend off. The Kid finished his first two days of school and has a long weekend, so (almost) as soon as the Kid got off the bus today we loaded up the car and headed to Vermont. I think this must be my summer to get caught in traffic, though, because between traffic slow downs for no discernible reason and road construction, it took us at least an hour longer to get here than it should.

~We arrived just in time to hear Obama's acceptance speech. Not his most inspiring speech, imho, but good. I think the Republican convention is going to be a real anti-climax. How can McCain possibly match what the democrats did this week?

~The Kid now officially towers over both his sisters. It's kind of funny to see.

~Baby J was already asleep when we arrived :( but I look forward to holding the world's cutest baby tomorrow.

1 comment:

Caminante said...

Well, he is trying with Sarah Palin.