taking the road less traveled...
Why, 'cuz he's getting nekkid for Equus? Heh.
Wow, that's pretty cool!
Yes, that's geeky. I can't beat it!
Here's another geek, guilty as charged-- I asked and got it for Christmas last year. :-)
And my kids mocked me for buying the British version ....
They say the Sanskrit and Latin are lovely too...
We have it! My son and I studied Greek and he bought his own copy. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Why, 'cuz he's getting nekkid for Equus? Heh.
Wow, that's pretty cool!
Yes, that's geeky. I can't beat it!
Here's another geek, guilty as charged-- I asked and got it for Christmas last year. :-)
And my kids mocked me for buying the British version ....
They say the Sanskrit and Latin are lovely too...
We have it! My son and I studied Greek and he bought his own copy. :)
Post a Comment