I had all sort of plans to get caught up on errands and such today. But I slept in a little (til 8:00) and then started reading blogs after I checked my email. You know how you can read one blog and follow a link and then follow another link and then another, and suddenly you really don't remember how you got there? That's what it was like this morning; I was reading really interesting stuff and it was making me think, but when I looked up and it was after noon, I felt a bit like I had fallen down the rabbit's hole.
So I spent the afternoon and evening trying to catch up with the errands and chores, and mostly got them done, although there's still laundry to do, and I owe a friend a phone call.
My vacation starts in two weeks--yay! This week is already shaping up to be much busier than I'd hoped, and my list of things that I MUST GET DONE before I start vacation is getting ever longer. And I'd like to blog some of the stuff besides Harry Potter that has been churning around in my head the last few weeks. We'll see....
5 comments:
Vacation rocks!
I definitely recognize that rabbit hole...
I've been doing laundry all day so if you would like to clean up my kitchen, I will do your laundry.
Curious...generally how many hours of the day do you read blogs?
Which is exactly how I stumbled on your blog today! Actually it was through my brilliant idea to see if there were Episcopalian blogs and see, there you are - and even in my part of the world. New England that is.
Post a Comment