Friday, July 20, 2007

The countdown has begun

I spent today writing my sermon so that tomorrow would be free for reading. We've already been to Barnes and Noble to pick up our wristbands; at 6:15 the place was already a zoo. We (me, the Kid and two of his friends) are going back around 9:00. They have suggested that I "live blog" the event. If B&N had free wifi I would, but I don't know how willing I am to pay for that privilege.

I actually have a great Dumbledore costume that I wore a few years ago. I pulled it out and one of the Kid's friends may wear it. If he doesn't, I may. Surprisingly, the Kid didn't seem mortified by the prospect. I could dress at McGonagall, but that outfit just looks more like a plain old witch. I may still do it, though.

We're all such geeks :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have two coupons representing the books I paid for the other day. We're going to the bookstore rather than to the downtown Mugglefest, so I hope it won't be too crazy! I need to get home and start reading!!