I am writing this post from my brand new and oh so cute and wonderful MacBook which arrived just a half hour or so ago. When I ordered it on Thursday I had no expectation that it would be here before next week....but here it is!
This is my first Mac and I still have a lot to learn, and software to install as well...and I don't really have time to be playing on the computer today--I still have shopping and wrapping to finish, groceries to buy, and a sermon to write. At least my house is clean--because I had someone come in and clean yesterday.
Okay, I really need to get back on task now....
5 comments:
Sounds great!
And, yes, me, too...
Congrats!
Have a wonderful Christmas.
You were lost and now you have been found :) Welcome to the fold (my recent iBook fiasco excepting). I have been a Mac user for 18 years and have never regretted it. (I confess that I wouldn't try to use a new computer two days before Christmas; to that end, I am putting off upgrading to Tiger until AFTER Christmas.)
OOOH, what fun! Merry Christmas!
Oh, cool, a new MacBook! Yay!
Post a Comment