I've been planning on buying a new laptop for a while....just putting it off to avoid the expense as long as possible. But lately, my laptop has been giving me signs that sooner might be better than later...like this week when J had so much trouble with my wireless signal. This afternoon when I turned the laptop on, this weird pattern of colors flashed across the screen. Now everything is slightly off-color--my face in my avatar is greenish, and there are weird pinks stripes some places. Maybe something needs to be reset.....or maybe this is another sign that it's time to retire this baby.....
Now, however, I'm off to a vestry meeting.
Edited to add: I rebooted last night and it made absolutly no difference, but this morning (Thursday) all looks normal again. Weird.
1 comment:
Sounds like sooner rather than later and back up your hard drive!
Post a Comment