We're having a nor'easter here. Lots of wind and rain, the perfect day to snuggle under the covers with a good book. Unfortunately, also a work day. I woke up sniffly and coughing today and briefly considered just staying home (oh, it was sooo tempting) but "good girl" that I am I went to work anyway--to find my morning meeting canceled, and not much going on. So I indulged in a verrry long lunch break with a nap. There are definitely some benefits to living right next to where you work.
And soup and grilled cheese for dinner.
Sometimes I forget how much pleasure comes from the simplest things.
The wind is still howling...but tomorrow promises sun.
2 comments:
I work at home on Tuesdays -- and it felt nice to cosily home with the rain rattling at the windows.
I made a huge stack of grilled cheese sandwiches yesterday. No soup, though. Would have been cozier with soup.
Post a Comment