Saturday, December 04, 2010

Wonder

December 4 – Wonder. How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year? (Author: Jeffrey Davis)

The sad thing is, I'm not sure I did. Except perhaps for the time I spent with my grandchildren, for whom the world is still ALL wonder. I love being with them, watching their explorations, hearing J articulate her every experience, seeing M learn to navigate more and more independently.  Nothing like seeing through the eyes of a child.

I think my photography helped me cultivate a sense of wonder when I was spending a lot of time with it. Seeing the world through a camera lens gives you a new perspective, captures things you might miss otherwise, focuses on things in a different way.  About the same time I quit blogging every day I quit working on my photography.  And as I learn over and over again in my life...it's really hard to get back into something once I let it go. But maybe it is time to work harder on that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Little kids are great for wonder.

Do One Thing said...

Apna Showroom Hair Clutchers for Women

Style your hair effortlessly with Apna Showroom hair clutchers for women, crafted for strength and durability. These clutchers firmly hold thick or thin hair, making them perfect for daily wear, office, or parties. Available in trendy designs and colors, they enhance every outfit. Lightweight, portable, and long-lasting, they suit traditional and modern Apna Showroom Fishnet Stockings for Women Black Net Pattern with Sock net stockings pantyhose
Apna Showroom Fishnet stocking for Women Sexy Black Net Pattern Medium Mesh Free Size with desent Look
Apna Showroom Women's net Fishnet Lingerie Stockings - Fishnet stockings for women (Black Free Size) Pack of 2
looks. A must-have fashion accessory for stylish women. Shop online from Apna Showroom and upgrade your hair accessories collection with beautiful clutchers.