Thursday, December 30, 2010

Well THAT was a bust

Reverb 10 that is.  It seemed like such a good idea, a way to motivate myself to write after NaBloPoMo was over. But honestly, the prompts were not that motivating. And combined with a month full of craziness at work meant I just never got around to it each night.

December is always a month that elicits a lot of memories and feelings for me, and I still think from time to time "I should blog that," and then don't do it. But as much to get things down for myself as for any other reason, I'll have some year-end wrap-ups in the next day or so.

Meanwhile, happy almost new year!

3 comments:

Bad Alice said...

Yeah, most of the prompts left me cold. They were too much like a self-help program.

Mary Beth said...

I agree. The prompts didn't do much for me, and several of them were things I wouldn't want to address on my blog. My MOM reads my blog. :)

Looking forward to reading you!

Do One Thing said...

Apna Showroom Stockings for Women

Step up your fashion game with Apna Showroom stockings for women, blending comfort, elegance, and durability. Perfect for office wear, casual outings, or parties, these stockings add a stylish touch to skirts, dresses, and shorts. Soft, stretchable fabric ensures all-day comfort and confidence. Available in multiple designs, they suit every Apna Showroom Baby Girl's and Baby Boy's Cotton Panties Fancy and Designer (Multicolour, 3-6 Months) -12 Piece
Apna Showroom Unisex Baby's Cotton Panties/Bloomers/Underwear (2-3 Years)-12 Pieces
Apna Showroom Unisex Baby's Cotton Panties/Underwear Pack of 12 for 18-24 months 1-2 years baby panty
wardrobe. Ideal for women who value fashion and practicality. Buy Apna Showroom stockings online and enjoy premium quality hosiery that complements your everyday and festive style.